Be a part of our story!
Who we are :
Global Financial Services Ltd is an award winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company, established in 1999. It has arranged more than $7 billion in Loans and Insurances. It has won 40+ awards for Customer Service, Best Financial Adviser, etc. from prestigious institutions including leading banks and insurance companies. It also won Deloitte fast50 award 2016 for the fastest growing mature company in Auckland and Upper North Island.
To support our expanding customer base, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused insurance adviser. You will be offering the best solutions to fulfill customer needs & obtaining repeat business through strong Relationship Management skills.
You will be mainly responsible for:
• Develop new client relationships through multiple channels (Referrals from Mortgage team, phone based campaigns, Events, etc.) to build your sales pipeline with high quality leads.
• Manage end to end sales pipeline including lead generation, submission and issuance of insurance policies.
• Analyse customer needs regarding their Life and other insurance products.
• Provide suitable recommendations to satisfy their needs and to achieve their goals.
• Completing insurance applications in liaison with the customer recording all personal, medical, financial and occupational information accurately.
• Liaise with Insurance providers to process quick turnaround of applications.
• Maintain long term and effective relationships with customers.
• Negotiate offer of terms on behalf of the customer.
What you will need to succeed:
• 1+ years of experience in the Life Insurance or Sales industry preferred
• Overseas experience will be considered
• A result oriented professional in a similar profile from another industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point with good typing speed
• Numerical reasoning ability
• Full New Zealand driver's licence + your own car as travelling would be involved
• Current NZ Registered Financial Adviser License will be an added advantage
• You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
• You will be supported with training and ongoing mentoring.
• Only those candidates with the required skills and valid visa/right to live and work in NZ may apply.
Your next step:
- We prefer that you apply online through this portal. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply is 4th October 2017