Be a part of our story!
Global Financial Services Ltd is an award winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company, established in 1999. It has arranged more than $7 billion in Loans and Insurances. It has won 40+ industry, customer service and marketing awards.
To support our expanding customer base and internal team, GFS is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Mortgage Adviser to help the organisation in kickstart its next growth phase.
The Role will involve:
• Interview prospective customers who will be directly introduced to you
• Conduct robust financial analysis on client's lending needs
• Recommend sound lending strategies that will deliver the best option for their future
• Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines. If you do not have local experience, overseas experience in a similar role will also be considered.
• Obtain bank's approval using credit knowledge
• Negotiate with the bank to obtain the best terms that can be offered
• Make recommendations to customers and offer a transparent view of the outcomes
• Manage the process end to end with smooth transitions
• Foster a customer-focused working environment, with clear communication
• Maintaining long term & effective relationship with customer & lending institutions
• Establish & maintain active & constructive relationships with other team members within the organization
• Referral of client insurance requirements to our risk insurance specialist
To be successful you must have:
• 3 years of relevant experience in lending/credit
• A friendly personality and complete dedication to customer service
• Strong relationship management skills
• Multitasking and Attention to detail will be your forte
• Strong numerical and analytical reasoning ability
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good knowledge of MS Word & Excel
• Current Banking or Accounting experience will be advantageous
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported with training and ongoing mentoring.
We prefer that you apply online through this portal. You can also send your resume to
Only those candidates with the required skills and valid visa/right to live and work in NZ may apply.
Applications close on 26th December 2017.