Be a part of our story!
Who we are:
Global Finance, an award-winning leader in the mortgage and insurance advice industry in New Zealand, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to take the brand to the next level.
Since 1999, Global Finance has built a reputation for customer service excellence and continues to experience enviable growth winning the Deloitte Fast 50 Award in 2016 for fastest growing business in the mature business category.
We are looking for someone with the passion, drive and acumen to build on the successful brand heritage in today's dynamic environment.
You will have gone through the annual marketing planning cycle a few times and be confident leading this from now on. You'll have a marketing degree or enough relevant experience to make you confident you can do the job.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in and have responsibility for;
• Marketing leadership
• Marketing Development Planning and Implementation
• Digital Marketing
• Brand build in offline media channels
• PR and Communications
• Marketing Collateral
A high value will be placed on candidates who have attributes such as;
• 3 or more years' experience in a similar role working across all marketing channels particularly digital.
• Experience in the finance or mortgage/insurance industry
• Management and or facilitation skills
• Highly creative in devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate key target audiences.
• A strong understanding of latest trends and best practices regarding online marketing strategy, execution & measurement.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Ability to establish relationships with media and industry partners such as real estate agents, accountants, and solicitors to enhance the brand.
• Ability to produce engaging content in line with latest trends or topics in the mortgage and insurance industry to promote Global Finance as an industry leader.
• Excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving abilities
• Strong team player
If you think you have what it takes to take our brand to new heights send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is 26th December 2017.
Please note you must be a New Zealand resident/citizen or have a valid working visa to be considered for this role.