Be a part of our story!
Are you driven and excited to be a part of our story? Would you like to script one yourself?
This page lists our current job vacancies as we expand for growth.
Global Financial Services Ltd (GFS) is New Zealand’s leading mortgage & insurance adviser. Since starting operations in 1999, it has arranged over $8 billion of loans and insurance cover for more than 5,000 families.
With a growing team of 37 with strong academic and professional backgrounds, GFS provides personalised service to customers for loans (home, business & commercial), life & personal risk insurance and financial restructuring.
Saving interest on loans and premiums on insurance has been the motto of the company since its inception and the business is well known for providing full assistance throughout the lifetime of a customer’s loan at the time of an insurance claim.
In recognition of its excellent customer services, best business practices, integrity, and vision GFS has received 40+ awards in the last 8 years.
Our team includes talented people with varied interests and experience. Some have leadership experience in some of the best companies in New Zealand and Asia. Others have degrees from the best management institutes and universities in Asia.
But most importantly, all of them love working with customers and with each other.
Are you excited to be a part of this growing team that is loved by its customers?
Most recent opportunities:
Mortgage/ Financial Adviser
Are you looking for a career in lending/credit? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you.This is a full time permanent position.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company operating for over 20 years. GFS has arranged more than $9 billion in Loans & Insurances and won over 40 industry awards.
To support our expanding customer base and the new Manukau branch, GFS is looking for talented Mortgage Adviser who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
The Role will involve:
- Interview prospective customers to understanding their lending needs.
- Recommend lending strategies that will deliver the best outcome to the customer.
- Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines and Responsible Lending Code. If you do not have local experience, overseas experience in banking or finance sector will be considered.
- Obtain approval from the banks and negotiate best possible terms and conditions.
- Recommend suitable lending products to the customer and assist them all the way to the settlement.
- Update customer at regular intervals about the progress of their case.
- Maintaining long-term & effective relationship with customers & lending institutions.
- Cross-sell insurance products to the customer and refer them for their insurance needs to the insurance advisory team.
To be successful you must have:
- Two or more years of experience in lending is a must.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A friendly personality and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Multitasking and Attention to detail will be your forte.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Overseas experience will also be considered.
- Applicants with valid Work Visa will also be considered.
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported by industry training and on-going mentoring coupled with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
The job requires working 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing how you will be the perfect fit for this role.
Last Date of application: 2nd July 2019.