Be a part of our story!
Are you driven and excited to be a part of our story? Would you like to script one yourself?
This page lists our current job vacancies as we expand for growth.
Global Financial Services Ltd (GFS) is New Zealand’s leading mortgage & insurance adviser. Since starting operations in 1999, it has arranged over $8 billion of loans and insurance cover for more than 5,000 families.
With a growing team of 37 with strong academic and professional backgrounds, GFS provides personalised service to customers for loans (home, business & commercial), life & personal risk insurance and financial restructuring.
Saving interest on loans and premiums on insurance has been the motto of the company since its inception and the business is well known for providing full assistance throughout the lifetime of a customer’s loan at the time of an insurance claim.
In recognition of its excellent customer services, best business practices, integrity, and vision GFS has received 40+ awards in the last 8 years.
Our team includes talented people with varied interests and experience. Some have leadership experience in some of the best companies in New Zealand and Asia. Others have degrees from the best management institutes and universities in Asia.
But most importantly, all of them love working with customers and with each other.
Are you excited to be a part of this growing team that is loved by its customers?
Most recent opportunities:
Are you looking for career growth and a clear pathway in the insurance sector? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you.This is a full time permanent position which will pay guaranteed base salary plus performance incentives.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed and highly regarded company operating for more than 20 years. GFS has arranged more than $9 billion in Loans & Insurances and won 40+ industry awards.
To support our expanding customer base and opening of new branches around Auckland, GFS is looking for talented Insurance Adviser who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Manage end to end process including lead generation, submission and issuance of insurance policies.
- Analyse customer needs regarding their Life and other insurance products.
- Provide suitable recommendations to satisfy their personal risk insurance needs and to achieve their goals.
- Completing insurance applications in liaison with the customer.
- Liaise with Insurance providers to process quick turnaround of applications.
- Maintain long term and effective relationships with customers.
- Conduct reviews of existing insurance policies of a customer to identify the gaps and provide an affordable solution.
What you will need to succeed
- Two or more years of experience in the Insurance sector
- A result oriented professional from a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products with good typing speed
- New Zealand driver’s licence + your own car as travelling would be involved
- Applicants with a valid work visa
- Overseas experience will be considered
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported with training and on-going mentoring.
The job requires working 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
Your next step
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume.
Last date to apply is 8th December 2019.