Be a part of our story!
Are you driven and excited to be a part of our story? Would you like to script one yourself?
This page lists our current job vacancies as we expand for growth.
Global Financial Services Ltd (GFS) is New Zealand’s leading mortgage & insurance adviser. Since starting operations in 1999, it has arranged over $8 billion of loans and insurance cover for more than 6,000 families.
With a growing team of 36 with strong academic and professional backgrounds, GFS provides personalised service to customers for loans (home, business & commercial), life & personal risk insurance and financial restructuring.
Saving interest on loans and premiums on insurance has been the motto of the company since its inception and the business is well known for providing full assistance throughout the lifetime of a customer’s loan at the time of an insurance claim.
In recognition of its excellent customer services, best business practices, integrity, and vision GFS has received 50+ awards in the last 8 years.
Our team includes talented people with varied interests and experience. Some have leadership experience in some of the best companies in New Zealand and Asia. Others have degrees from the best management institutes and universities in Asia.
But most importantly, all of them love working with customers and with each other.
Are you excited to be a part of this growing team that is loved by its customers?
Most recent opportunities:
Are you looking for a career in lending/mortgage? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you.This is a full time permanent position.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed, and highly regarded company operating for over 21 years. Global Finance has arranged more than $10 billion in Loans & Insurances and won over 50 awards.
To support our expanding customer base and the branch in Airport Oaks, Global Finance is looking for talented and experience Mortgage Adviser who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
This role does not require any travelling to customer or lead generation.
The Role will involve:
- Meet the customers to understand their mortgage needs such as home loans, business and commercial loans.
- Assist in converting mortgage leads that come over phone or email into potential customers.
- Recommend lending strategies that will deliver the best outcome to the customer.
- Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines and Responsible Lending Code.
- Obtain approval from the banks and negotiate best possible terms and conditions.
- Recommend suitable lending products to the customer and assist them all the way to the settlement.
- Maintaining long-term & effective relationship with customers & lending institutions.
- Refer the customers to internal insurance advisor for their personal risk insurance needs.
To be successful you must have:
- Two or more years of experience as a Mortgage Adviser, Lending Consultant, Mobile Mortgage Manager or Credit Assessor in a customer-facing role will be preferred.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A friendly personality and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Multitasking and Attention to detail will be your forte.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Past experience in NZ Banks or as a Registered Financial Advisor will be advantageous.
- Overseas experience will also be considered.
- Applicants with valid Work Visa will also be considered.
You will receive a fixed salary package with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported by industry training and on-going mentoring coupled with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
You will be supported with training and on-going mentoring.
The job requires working 45 hours per week from Monday to Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
Your next step
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume at
Last date to apply is 11th November 2020.