Be a part of our story!
Are you driven and excited to be a part of our story? Would you like to script one yourself?
This page lists our current job vacancies as we expand for growth.
Global Financial Services Ltd (GFS) is New Zealand’s leading mortgage & insurance adviser licensed by the Financial Market Authority of New Zealand. Since starting operations in 1999, it has arranged over $12 billion of loans and insurance cover for more than 7,000 families.
With a growing team of 40+ with strong academic and professional backgrounds, GFS provides personalised service to customers for loans (home, business & commercial), life & personal risk insurance and financial restructuring.
Saving interest on loans and premiums on insurance has been the motto of the company since its inception and the business is well known for providing full assistance throughout the lifetime of a customer’s loan at the time of an insurance claim.
In recognition of its excellent customer services, best business practices, integrity, and vision GFS has received 50+ awards in the last 12 years.
Our team includes talented people with varied interests and experience. Some have leadership experience in some of the best companies in New Zealand and Asia. Others have degrees from the best management institutes and universities in Asia.
But most importantly, all of them love working with customers and with each other.
Are you excited to be a part of this growing team that is loved by its customers?
Most recent opportunities:
Are you looking for career growth and a clear pathway in your career? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you. This is a full-time permanent position that will pay a guaranteed base salary plus performance incentives.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed, and highly regarded company operating for about 23 years. GFS has arranged more than $12+ billion in Loans & Insurances and won 50+ industry awards in the last 12 years. More than 3000 customers rated company services as 4.9/5.
To support our expanding customer base and fuel further growth expected in the mortgage industry, Global Finance is looking for talented Mortgage Advisers who would like to grow along with the growth of the company.
This role does not require any travelling to customer or lead generation.
The Role will involve:
- Interview prospective customers to understanding their lending needs.
- Recommend lending strategies that will deliver the best outcome to the customer.
- Prepare client applications as per New Zealand Banking guidelines and Responsible Lending Code.
- Obtain approval from the banks and negotiate best possible terms and conditions.
- Recommend suitable lending products to the customer and assist them all the way to the settlement.
- Update customer at regular intervals about the progress of their case.
- Maintaining long-term & effective relationship with customers & lending institutions.
To be successful you must have:
- Relevant experience in lending in NZ or overseas.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- A friendly personality and desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Multitasking and Attention to detail will be your forte.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Currently registered as a Financial Adviser or studying towards National Certificate in Financial Advice – Level 5 will be advantageous.
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure on achieving defined targets with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported by industry training and on-going mentoring coupled with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
You will be supported with training and on-going mentoring.
The job requires working 45 hours per week with 40 hours from Monday Friday and 5 hours on Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
Your next step
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a change and to kickstart your career as an Insurance Adviser? Then Global Finance could be the right choice for you. This is a full-time permanent position that will pay a guaranteed base salary plus performance incentives.
Global Finance is an award-winning, professionally managed, and highly regarded company operating for more than 23 years. Global Finance has arranged more than $12 billion in Loans & Insurances and won 50+ industry awards.
To support our expanding customer base and opening of new branches around Auckland, Global Finance is looking for a talented Insurance Adviser who would like to grow along with the expansion of the company.
This role does not require any travelling to customers or lead generation.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Manage end to end process including submission and issuance of insurance policies..
- Analyse customer needs regarding their Life, Health, and other insurance products.
- Provide suitable recommendations to satisfy their personal risk insurance needs and to achieve their goals.
- Completing insurance applications in liaison with the customer.
- Liaise with Insurance providers to process quick turnaround of applications.
- Maintain long-term and effective relationships with customers.
- Conduct reviews of existing insurance policies of a customer to identify the gaps and provide an affordable solution.
What you will need to succeed:
- One year or years of experience in the insurance sector as an Adviser in NZ or overseas.
- A result-oriented professional in a similar profile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products with good typing speed
- Valid driver’s license + your own car as travelling would be involved
- Applicants with valid work visa & overseas experience can be considered.
- RFA or AFA registration will be advantageous and preferred.
You will receive a fixed salary package and will be entitled to a rewarding bonus structure for achieving good outcomes for our customers with ample opportunities for growth.
You will be supported with training and ongoing mentoring.
The job requires working 45 hours per week Monday to Saturday. Remuneration Package will be based on 45 hours per week.
Your next step
To register your interest in this role, please submit your resume.