We have the expertise to ensure you are always adequately protected
For over 19+ years, we have not only helped families around New Zealand take out loans from the banks to achieve their financials goals, we’ve also made sure that our customers take adequate insurance at the right price to safeguard their family and assets.
Our insurance experts know the features of various insurance products within each insurance company’s offering. This allows us to recommend which insurance products you need and which company will be the best fit for your family and financial circumstances.
Here’s how our insurance experts help you protect your family and assets:
- Assess what type of cover you should have, which company’s product will be best suited to your needs, and what will be best possible premium for the selected products.
- Show you the insurance premiums from multiple insurance companies to ensure you get an unbiased view which means you don’t waste time having to shop around.
- Provide you with a fast and efficient turnaround in getting your insurance policy issued. This ensures you protect yourself and your family as soon as possible.
- Provide you with a free no obligation review of your existing insurance covers to make sure you are adequately protected and the insurance premium you are paying is not over the top.
- Provide you with ongoing support over the life term of your insurance policy with free annual reviews to ensure you are adequately covered at all times.
- Provide you or your family with full assistance at the time of the claim and do the leg work with the insurance company, so you have the time to look after yourself and your family.
No matter what your insurance requirement is whether it is life insurance, trauma/critical illness insurance, disability insurance, mortgage protection insurance, income protection insurance, or health/medical insurance, we have the expertise to ensure you are always adequately protected.
Receive a lump sum payment if you become ill or injured and are unable to earn.
Maintain your lifestyle if you become permanently disabled.
Pay your mortgage if you are unable to work due to illness or disability.
Avoid long public health waiting lists for non-emergencies.