Ajay Kumar, Founder and Managing Director of Global Financial Services Ltd, won the prestigious Mortgage Adviser of the Year 2016 award from Professional Advisers Association at their annual National Advisers Conference in Auckland on 28th July 2016.It is one of the most prestigious industry awards by the leading industry association of NZ’s mortgage and insurance advisers.
The PAA Excellence awards are designed to recognize PAA members who demonstrate the founding values of the Association: client advocacy, diligence in their work, compliance with relevant regulations and professional development.
Nominated by industry partners, nominees were scored across a range of criteria by an independent panel of judges.
Judges’ comments: “Ajay realized many years ago that the value he could add over and above getting a client a mortgage was helping them pay it off faster. He designed his own Interest Saver Plan (17) years ago and started using it with great success. Since then he has built his own IT platform to run it and all his processes and still today is using it himself to help clients achieve their dreams.”
Rod Severn, CEO of the PAA said, “The PAA Excellence Award winners exemplify quality advice and high-quality client care. Hotly contested across the industry, our winners thoroughly deserve the acknowledgment and we congratulate them on their achievement.”
Ajay Kumar thanked the PAA for their support and guidance to the industry.
Ajay could possibly be the only mortgage adviser in NZ to have won the top mortgage adviser awards based on multiple criteria in a single year (or, awards season) –
1. based on business volume – NZ’s No. 1 mortgage adviser awards from ANZ Bank, ASB Bank and ranked Band 1 overall by TMM magazine
2. based on a quality of advice – Mortgage Adviser of the Year 2016 by PAA and Best Financial Adviser by BNZ INIBA awards 2015
3. based on customer service – Award for Excellence in Customer Service by Westpac Auckland Business Award 2015 (Auckland South)
The Professional Advisers Association is a leading industry association of NZ’s mortgage and insurance advisers and acts as the representative voice of the industry. The PAA launched in 1953; in 2012, the New Zealand Mortgage Broker Association (NZMBA) came under its fold and now the IFA is proposed to merge with PAA as well.
About Global Financial Services:
Global Financial Services Ltd (Global Finance) is New Zealand’s leading mortgage and insurance broker based in Auckland.
It has arranged approximately $4 billion of mortgages and $2.5 billion of insurance cover for 3,500+ families since 1999.
GFS has won 30 prestigious awards & recognition in recognition of its services including:
1. New Zealand’s top adviser awards from ANZ Bank (2012-15), ASB Bank (2014, 15) and AIA Insurance (2008-15) and The New Zealand Mortgage Mag (rankings for 2014, 2015).
2. Best customer service awards from Westpac Auckland Business Awards (Auckland South, 2015) – delivered by Auckland Chambers of Commerce and ATEED and Indian Business Awards 2014
3. Best Financial Adviser Award (Mortgage and Insurance) from BNZ INIBA awards 2015
For more information, contact:
Ajay Kumar – Director, Global Financial Services
Tel: (09) 255 5500 Extn. 717 / Mob: 027 755 5520
Email: email@example.com / Website: www.globalfinance.co.nz