All content provided on this website is for informational and reference purposes only. Global Financial Services Ltd (GFS) makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
The content on this website should not be treated as a recommendation of or opinion on or guidance/advice to any specific financial product. Readers should always seek independent financial advice to suit their own individual circumstances.
GFS will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information nor for the availability of the information on the website. GFS will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of website content.
GFS Website Security and Privacy Statement
This section explains your rights and obligations when using our website.
This website www.globalfinance.co.nz (“GFS website”) is operated by Global Financial Services Limited, Auckland, New Zealand (hereinafter, referred to as GFS) and any companies owned by, or related to GFS. All online properties of GFS including the GFS website, social media pages and any others that may be added in the future are referred to as GFS Digital Assets in this document.
At GFS, we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
Information we collect
We may gather three types of information about the users/visitors of GFS Digital Assets:
- Personal information provided voluntarily when you complete an online form, enter a competition, complete a survey, make a request for service, engage in a live web chat, or otherwise input text or values into GFS Digital Assets. For example: name, mailing address, phone number, email address, user name, date of birth, contact preferences, activity logs, or when you share content from a GFS managed Facebook app.
- Technical information that identifies the computers or devices you use to access GFS Digital Assets and the manner by which you use them. For example: IP address; cookie, device, browser, & operating system identifiers, and location information provided when you connect to GFS Digital Assets.
- Usage information regarding your activities on our GFS Digital Assets. For example: the date and time of visits, the pages visited, and interactions with tools, calculators & advertising.
How we use this information
We may use the information we collect (including your personal information) in the following ways:
- To complete a request for service, such as processing your online application for a product, or to reply to your enquiries.
- To provide, personalise, and improve your experience with GFS Digital Assets. For example providing customised or localised content and advertising that is relevant to you. (Please see the “Cookies” section below for the personalisation options available to you.)
- To measure the interest in various areas of our GFS Digital Assets at an aggregated level in order to evaluate our performance and improve the functionality of our GFS Digital Assets.
Your information may be used by GFS and its related companies, to enable us to offer you other products and services that may enhance your relationship with us. It’s your decision whether you take up these offers.
We may share the information we gather in an anonymous form, e.g. survey or tracking information, with advertisers and other partners. However, we will not sell or disclose personal information about you as an individual to any third party or entity outside GFS, or its related companies, for marketing purposes.
We may release information about you when required to, or permitted by law.
We may use one or more types of cookies to identify and provide personalised features, to deliver ads that are relevant to you, and for tracking traffic patterns to and from our GFS Digital Assets.
If you do not want to receive personalised ads or features, you can change your personalisation preferences – please see your browser’s help menu to know more about and disable cookies.
GFS uses Google Analytics website measurement software to improve our website performance and marketing. All website traffic and usage information is aggregated by Google Analytics and provided to us to help us better understand the usage of our public websites – no individual visitors are identified.
We acknowledge our obligation under General Data Protection Rules (GDPR). Your information will never be shared with third parties unless you give us permission to do so.
GFS shall not be responsible for the content of any other site accessed via the GFS Digital Assets. Links to other sites are provided for convenience only and do not represent any endorsement by GFS of products offered by the site owner.
GFS is domiciled in New Zealand and governed by New Zealand law.
The Privacy Act 2020 sets out how we must collect, store, disclose, and give access to personal information.